- current stubpages have to be filled
choose a subpage extension
- user info template, with specific user page info, country, irc nick etc, distro
styling more like website
- better distro information, latest ltsp version available, hardware support
- pdf generation for collections of pages, a printed manual: http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Collection
- LTSP 5.0 compliance page
- official news announcements on the marketing site
blog style, with rss on wiki
- aggregate other developer/user ltsp related blog posts into this (like http://planet.gentoo.org/)
- Variable width instead of static white sidebars
- variable height for header, menu gets pushed down on small resolutions.
List all dedicated thin clients with degree of LTSP support.
- make and model, req
- mem in Mb, req
- cpu make model
- cpu Mhz
- support, yes or no, req
- description, what doesn't work, custom xorg needed for instance
Each client can optionally link to it's own page with cpuinfo/lspci output and specific lts.conf options. See an example.
- on irc: Have a default name, ltspuser, which can be overwritten by the user