Here you'll find the minutes of the meeting.
Present were jammcq, Godfather, alexc123, Hyperbyte (chairman) and knipwim (secretary). A bit later we were joined by sbalneav, highvoltage and alkisg.
- alkisg and Hyperbyte discussed the migration, Hyperbyte has all the data to import
- Hyperbyte implemented administration interface for website
- knipwim made the doodle invitation
- Hyperbyte and knipwim developed a proposal for holding public ltsp irc meetings
The meeting topics were decided as is.
|topic||Me and Jan (Hyperbyte) present their proposal for public LTSP meetings.|
- agreed: we will have the public meetings in #ltsp-meeting
- agreed: we will publish the agenda and minutes on LTSPedia
- action: knipwim looks at possibilities for irc bot meeting support.
- action: knipwim changes in the Code of Conduct: "meeting target duration" becomes "typical meeting duration"
|topic||Check on status of Stack Exchange, what should we do to improve.|
Looking at the proposal, we still need 29 questions with 10 or more votes.
- action: jammcq sends a reminder to ltsp-discuss
- action: alkisg sends StackExchange reminder to Greek LTSP forums and Edubuntu mailing list
|topic||Like Epoptes, LTSP could use Launchpad to translate po files and automatically update them upstream. With message translator-credits the translator's credits will appear in the generated po file. However, we also need a proper administrator in Launchpad for this to work. Also related to #1008237.|
- agreed: move forward on this proposal
- action: jammcq and alkisg look at the administrators in ltsp-drivers (project site) and ltsp-upstream (code).
- action: vagrantc, alkisg and knipwim look at the technical implementation of the Launchpad translations migration
Set at 19:30 CET on 2013-01-17 in #ltsp-meeting